NOTICE on Infringement: avoid the unnecessary inconveniences.
We have brought action against the following companies on account of their unfair market practices.
The recent infringers:
- FoamFatale Greece Ltd. – 21. Filippoupoleos – Thessaloniki, Greece, 56123 represented by Christopher Sideropulos
- Tűzőr Ltd. – 109/a. Szent László str., Budapest, Hungary, 1131, represented by Sandor Koczka and Janos Zellei
- Lamaco Ltd. – Suite 9, Ansuya Estate, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, Sychelles
- Swiss Fire Protection Research & Development AG –
Kernserstrasse 17 CH-6060 Sarnen, Switzerland, represented by Andras Peller
These companies use our trade mark, videos, ratings, documents, research and market findings without authorization.
- Copyright infringement, the use of works under copyright, including reproducing, distributing, displaying, or performing the copyrighted work without our permission
- Patent infringement, using or selling a patented invention without permission from the patent holder,
- Trademark infringement, a violation of the exclusive rights attaching to a trademark without the authorization of the trademark owner or licensees
In view of the fact that they give offers for FoamFatale systems without a genuine professional and legal background, we do not assume any guarantee whatsoever for the operation and performance of the equipment and devices eventually commissioned by such companies.
Should you encounter infringement on their behalf, please notify us to allow us take the necessary measures.